New Zodiac Z200 M3 Pool Heat Pump View larger

Zodiac Z200 M3 Pool Heat Pump

090BOMPISC-001

New

Zodiac Heat pump Z200 M3 air/water monobloc with digital controller and with a power of 9kW, to extend the bathing season in your outdoor pool in an ecological way.

Ideal for heating small pools up to 45,000 liters. Ultra Compact, powerful and discreet. Heating priority function. Anti-corrosion polypropylene housing, anti-corrosion titanium exchanger.

Power: 9kW
Performance coefficient (COP): 4.7
Flow rate: 4 m³/h
Power supply: 230V/1/50Hz
Voltage: Single-phase

Accessories included in the pack:

  • Winter cover

General guarantee: 2-year guarantee.

More details

2 326,83 € tax incl.

More info

Zodiac Z200 M3 Pool Heat Pump

Power: 9kW
Performance coefficient (COP): 4.7
Flow rate: 4 m³/h
Power supply: 230V/1/50Hz
Voltage: Single-phase
Dimensions: 385 × 840 × 666 mm
Weight: 45 kg

Equipment:

  • Monobloc AIR/Water heat pump with digital controller
  • Control Panel protection cover (UV, weatherproof)
  • Polypropylene anti-rust body
  • Titanium anticorrosion water exchanger / condenser
  • Automatic defrosting by forced ventilation
  • Rotating blade rotary compressor
  • Organic refrigerant Fluid R410A
  • Water flow Switch
  • Safety pressure Switch H.P. and B.P.
  • Anti-freeze thermostat: Operation up to +5 º C
  • Heating priority: Pool temperature control and automatic filtering activation if there is a need for heating (water temperature below the set temperature)
  • Supplied with: PVC fittings ½ Unions 40/50, Silentblocks and protective sheath.

Optional accessories:

  • Z200 Remote control Unit for installation in technical premises. Display of bugs and controller programs. Supplied with 20 m cable.

  • Kit Pac Net: A specific product for cleaning the evaporator consisting of a 5 litre drum and its vaporizer.

  • PAC Net Vaporizer Kit: A specific product for cleaning the evaporator consisting of 6 50 ml vaporizers.

  • Kit Wall Brackets Z200 that allows the installation of the heat pump in height, integrating 2 squares and silentblocks.

Installation:

It can be easily installed in pools under construction or in existing pools, with a simple electrical and hydraulic connection.

Advantages: Ecological

80% of the energy used to heat the pool comes from the air and the remaining 20% comes from the electricity source.

Thermal study:

Pool Volume: A thermal study must be carried out prior to the installation of any heating system.

At KVA SOLAR we offer a service of advice, design, sizing and thermal study of the heating system that best suits your needs.

Visit us without compromise in our Almoradí exhibition.

TECHNICAL DATA OF THE HEAT PUMP FOR ZODIAC Z200 M3 POOLS:

CONDITIONS OF USE: AIR 28 °C/WATER 28 °C/HUMIDITY 80%

  • Input power (KW): 9
  • Absorbed Power (KW): 1.9
  • COP: 4.7

CONDITIONS OF USE: AIR 15 °C/WATER 26 °C/HUMIDITY 70%

  • Input power (KW): 6.3
  • Absorbed Power (KW): 1.6
  • COP: 4.0

TECHNICAL FEATURES

  • Maximum volume pool (m3): Perform thermal study
  • Average water flow (m3/h): 4
  • Hydraulic Connection: 1/2 PVC Fittings Ø 50 to be glued
  • Power supply: 230 V/1/50 Hz
  • Absorbed nominal intensity (A): 7.09
  • Maximum absorbed intensity (A): 8.7
  • Power Cable (mm2): 3x 2.5 *
  • Refrigerant fluid quantity (g): 950
  • Acoustic pressure to 10m (DB (A)): 39.1

* For a maximum length of 20 meters.

* Estimated average values for private pool with thermal pool cover, from May 15th to September 15th.

8 other products in the same category: